2010年9月6日

The different between UWEC students and NCEPU students


       I got a wonderful experience at fist week in campus, I was shocked by the different life between UWEC and NCEPU (NCEPU is the abbreviation of the North China Electric Power University, my previous collage in China).
When did I arrive campus, I heard a strong rock music from the campus mall. Then, I wanted to look what had happening. A few moments later, I was shocked that several large sound boxes working near the traditional big clock. A large number of students walked there and looked for appropriate club to join. And I till remember several days ago, that was bight and sunny day, a breeze blowing in my face, I was enjoy the feeling that be surrounded by nature, and then I was going to pass the footbridge, at that moment, I was shocked again, two boys with tattoo wore swimming trunks and three girls just wore bikini walking towards me, I even did not have the courage to say “hello” to them, I just kept looking down and passing them.
In contrast, it is incredible to hear some rock music with large volume in my previous university. I just heard some light music in previous campus. At same time, it is improbable that people with unusual clothes especially swimming trunks and bikinis. Even student with flip-flop were forbidden to take classes and study in library.
I guess I will be shocked again and again in the further, but I enjoy that feeling cause it show me the totally difference culture which makes me surprise and excited.

5 条评论:

  1. Wow! I really like the design you have made! seriously I feel like my blog sucks now! hehe
    I think you are being very positive about the changes that have been taking place in what is going around you; and that is great!
    I hope you will enjoy your stay in UWEC.

    Cheers

    回复删除
  2. I can imagine when you talk about women in bikini walking pass you, I do the same. lol

    回复删除
  3. your blog design is very beautiful
    I think you are right about these differences. I noticed most of these and I think it is strange for such country. But all I can say in this position is that we should not judge the book from its cover. They are a great people any way.

    回复删除
  4. I can't imagine that someone wearing bikini are walking on campus in korea......

    回复删除
  5. The question is, why were they wearing swimming trunk/bikinis? Why do we have loud music playing? Oh,my things can be shocking in America, can't they?

    回复删除